ZSecurity Internet Suite 2010
Internet Security is the most advanced security solution produced by ZSecurity, and it protects against all forms of internet-based assaults. A variety of severe dangers exist on the internet, including:
* Attempts by hackers to penetrate home computers or networks
* Phishing scams, in which misleading emails are sent in an attempt to lure victims into divulging passwords and other sensitive information
* Viruses and other malware
* Spam emails
* Exposure of children to questionable or illegal content
ZSecurity Internet Security is the most powerful and comprehensive computer security solution on the market. Its features include:
* Enterprise-class firewall software
* Top rated Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware protection
* Spam filtering and email virus protection
* Real time rootkit protection
* Full parental control over what children are allowed to access on the internet
* Fastest updates in the industry: protection from new threats 60 seconds after they are confirmed
* 30 day money back guarantee
Before choosing any security solution, make sure that it has been independently tested and verified by real publications. ZSecurity Internet Security has been positively reviewed by nearly every major industry authority. Below are just a few of the recognitions that we have received:
* "Zsecurity [...] has without a doubt the best scanning engine of all the tested products." PC Today, January 2007
* "A splendid array of options available under the hood, providing excellent protection." Virus Bulletin 100, August 2008
* "It is a slick, usable package with a virus detection record to be proud of." PC Pro Magazine, July 2007
ZSecurity Anti-Virus, included with Internet Security, is the most advanced Anti-Virus solution on the market today, verified by independent authority AV-Test as being effective against 99.5% of all known viruses and malware.
True Rootkit Protection
Rootkits, unique in their ability to hide their existence from Windows, can be incredibly difficult to remove from the computer. Conventional Anti-Virus solutions do not remove rootkits, and those that do remove them can only do so when Windows is not running. ZSecurity does both, by removing any rootkits that may exist on the computer, then staying resident in the background to shield the computer from future entry attempts.
Complete Invisibility from Hackers
If a hacker is able to penetrate the network that a computer protected by ZSecurity is on, he or she will be unable to cause any damage. The ZSecurity firewall is able to prevent all unwanted traffic into and out of the protected computer, rendering it completely invisible to hackers.
ZSecurity Internet Security restricts children from accessing websites with questionable content, ensuring their safety and the security of the computer that they use. Internet Security can also allow you to limit the time in which your children are online. Simply define the times when they are allowed to be online, and let Internet Security handle the rest. When they have reached their limit, Internet Security will block any further access to the internet until you unlock it.
The Fastest Protection from New Threats
No other internet security solution protects your computer from new threats as quickly as ZSecurity's Internet Security. Using our network of servers spread throughout the world, we quickly disseminate the definitions for a new virus to all computers protected by Internet Security before the virus has a chance to spread. From the moment when a new threat is discovered and confirmed in the wild, we need just 60 seconds to protect your computer. Other anti-virus programs need hours, and sometimes even days, to send out updated virus definitions. Often, this can be too late.
100% Risk Free ZSecurity Guarantee
Internet Security is the most comprehensive, and most powerful, security solution available for your computer today. We want you to try Internet Security and experience the ZSecurity difference for yourself. We stand by our claims. Try Internet Security today, and if you decide at any point in the next 30 days that it is not the most effective solution for the protection of your computer, you may terminate your service for a full refund, no questions asked.
ZSecurity Internet Suite 2009 System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, and Windows Vista (32-bit only)
CPU: Pentium III or equivalent, 1GHz or greater (Pentium 4 2GHz for Windows Vista)
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB for Windows Vista)
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 (7.0 for Windows Vista)
Hard Drive: 500 MB free (800 MB for Internet Security)
Other: Must have a working internet connection to verify subscription and download updates.