ZSecurity Internet Suite 2010
Phishing, an attempt to get someone to willingly disclose their private information to someone who should not have access to it, is perhaps the most common form of security attack that most people experience on the internet. Phishing has cost many unfortunate people a great deal of money, and increasingly people are being lured into providing their information to fraudulent websites that pose as major sites such as eBay, PayPal, or major banks, but are in actuality nothing more than information funnels, stealing passwords from unsuspecting victims. It has been estimated that approximately 2.53 billion phishing emails are sent every day. That is an average of 2-3 phishing emails received daily by each person who uses the internet.
Signs of a Possible Phishing Attempt:
* Any email sent purportedly from a financial institution or other major website that asks the viewer to click a link in the email to log into that site
* Any message through a social networking site such as MySpace, or forum, with a link attached
* Any link where the URL shown in the link does not match the one shown at the bottom of the screen when the mouse is hovered over it
* Any site that appears to be a major website, but has a domain name that does not end with that site's name (e.g. login.ebay.com.mysite.net rather than login.ebay.com)
Unfortunately, if a phishing attempt is successful, there are often no further symptoms except that the victim has lost a great deal of money. With many banks' policies regarding fraud committed against checking accounts, victims are held liable for these losses. It is possible for an entire checking account to be emptied in a successful phishing attack. This is why it is so important to have security software running at all times, and ZSecurity offers the foremost protection against phishing available today.
Using ZSecurity has benefits that extend far beyond protection from phishing attempts, however. ZSecurity is a full-featured protection suite, giving your computer complete immunity from all of the major types of attacks that can take place on the internet.
Benefits of Using ZSecurity Software:
* Increased system resources, computer speed, and improved startup times
* Protection from all other forms of malware and viruses
* Protection from all new and emerging threats within 60 seconds after they are confirmed
* Detection and removal of 99.5% of all known types of malware and viruses
ZSecurity is among the most highly awarded software packages in the history of the security industry. Below is just a sampling of the honors that ZSecurity has received:
* "Good combination of all important security components." Network Computing, February 2009
* "...offers the perfect security of your Windows desktops." LAN Magazine, March 2009
* "...a symbol of innovation, research, in-depth analysis and advanced knowledge of security problems." PC Magazine Italy, December 2008
Much More than Phishing Protection
ZSecurity is a complete security solution, providing protection from viruses, rootkits, and all types of malware. We have been tested by the independent authority AV-Test, who rated ZSecurity as providing protection from 99.5% of the known viruses and malware in existence today - more than any other competing Anti-Virus solution, including Trend Micro, Kaspersky, McAfee, and Norton. When new threats arise, ZSecurity will be right there with you. We distribute new virus and malware definitions to our network of servers located around the world seconds after they have been verified. Other Anti-Virus solutions can take hours to release updates for emerging threats, or even days. This can sometimes be too late. With ZSecurity, it takes just 60 seconds for your computer to be protected after a threat has been discovered.
The ZSecurity Guarantee
During your first 30 days of protection with ZSecurity, if you decide that we do not provide the strongest protection available, simply terminate your service and your money will be refunded, no questions asked.
ZSecurity Internet Suite 2009 System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, and Windows Vista (32-bit only)
CPU: Pentium III or equivalent, 1GHz or greater (Pentium 4 2GHz for Windows Vista)
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB for Windows Vista)
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 (7.0 for Windows Vista)
Hard Drive: 500 MB free (800 MB for Internet Security)
Other: Must have a working internet connection to verify subscription and download updates.